Phrasal Verb Practice
- julio 13, 2016
- Posted by: Joel
- Category: 2 Minute Lessons Confusing Words Grammar
No hay comentarios
Fill in each gap with an appropriate phrasal verb. Don’t forget to conjugate the verb, and to place any objects (in parentheses) in the right place! There are two extra.
E.g.: Bill _____ (his parents) by disobeying them.
Answers: Bill let his parents down by disobeying them . / Bill let down his parents by disobeying them .
run out of
- Frankie saw Annie one day in a park and immediately _____ (her)
- After working up his courage, he introduced himself, and asked her if he could ____ (her) to a nearby café.
- She accepted, and within weeks, they were ____.
- But after a few months, they had a huge row and ______.
- Frankie still hasn’t ____ the breakup.
- Fell for
- Take her out
- Going out
- Broke up
- Gotten over / got over