Correct the errors and then look at the corrected sentences below to check your answers.
- She like to feel the hot.
- Most of them are used to talk bad words.
- She told him what’s the problem.
- If they don’t listen these words at home they are less likely to use them.
- I don’t know why did I write this.
- She likes to feel the heat.
- Most of them are used to saying bad words.
- She asked him what the problem was.
- If they don’t hear these words at home they are less likely to use them.
- I don’t know why I wrote this.
Now, don’t forget to mentally practice the corrected sentences.
Does that help?