Here are 5 sentences with common errors made by non-native English speakers.
Correct the errors and then look at the corrected sentences below to check your answers.
- It’s more useful a small car.
- He likes because he say is very comfortable.
- The other one say they are dangerous.
- What more?
- It doesn’t sound well.
- A small car is more useful.
- He likes it because he says it’s very comfortable.
- The other one says they are dangerous.
- What else?
- It doesn’t sound good.
Now, mentally practice the corrected sentences.
Does that help?