Here are 5 sentences with common errors made by non-native English speakers.
Correct the errors and then check them against the corrected sentences below.
1. She usually is very outgoing.
2. Do ever you copy your homework?
3. She doesn´t enough study.
4. They went to the cinema last night?
5. I haven´t still seen John.
1. She is usually very outgoing.
2. Do you ever copy your homework?
3. She doesn´t study enough .
4. Did they go to the cinema last night?
5. I still haven´t seen John.
Image: basketman / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Answer a question *