Here are 5 sentences with common errors made by non-native English speakers.
Correct the errors and then look at the corrected sentences below to check your answers.
- I don’t understand nothing.
- They told to the person to leave.
- Yesterday at the night I was making my homeworks.
- The situation depend the people.
- I understood a lot of.
- I don’t understand anything.
- They told the person to leave.
- I was doing my homework last night.
- The situation depends on the people.
- I understood a lot.
Now, don’t forget to mentally practice the corrected sentences.
Does that help?