- febrero 6, 2013
- Posted by: Tania
- Category: 2 Minute Lessons Grammar Typical Errors
No hay comentarios
Correct the mistakes in these sentences:
- Yesterday, I said Mary that I we really need to buy a new car
- I was thinking to go and visit my aunts for the holidays.
- The most of New Yorkers will be at Times Square for New Year’s.
- People has to use public transport more—that way, there’s more room on the freeway for me!
- The most part of Adele’s songs are really depressing.
- Yesterday, I told Mary that… or Yesterday, I said to Mary that…
- I was thinking of going to visit my aunts for the holidays.
- Most New Yorkers or The majority of New Yorkers…
- People have to use public transport more…
- Most of Adele’s or The better part of Adele’s songs are really depressing