Correct the errors and then look at the corrected sentences below to check your answers.
1. The people in New York is very kind.
2. Bilbao is much greener that Madrid.
3. All of the people in the office works on Friday afternoon.
4. I breakfast coffee and toast everyday.
5. We meet our friends at the afternoon on Fridays.
1. People in New York are very kind.
2. Bilbao is much greener than Madrid.
3. Everyone/everybody in the office works on Friday afternoon.
4. I have coffee and toast for breakfast everyday.
5. We meet our friends in the afternoon on Fridays.
Don’t forget to mentally practice these errors so when it’s time to speak, the correct sentence comes out naturally.
Until next time,