These courses are designed to help teachers perfect their English language skills as well as strategies for lesson planning and time management, maintaining students’ attention and interacting with students in English.
In this course teachers will learn and practice:
– Classroom management vocabulary and structures
– How to create effective dynamic communicative English learning environments
– How to promote student learning autonomy
– Strategies to help students learn from their mistakes
– Proven strategies to help students improve their writing skills
– Work with teachers to correct writing